Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge
Be the first to review this product
CodeBug™, the cute, programmable and wearable device is designed to introduce simple programming and electronic concepts to anyone, at any age. Everything you need for your first CodeBug™ project comes in an attractive gift box.
• Plugs onto Raspberry Pi GPIO as an add-on
• Starting point for Internet of Things devices
• Versatile I/O interface to connect lights, switches, sensors, motors and more
• 5x5 Red LED grid with 2 user buttons
• 6 Touch sensitive I/O pads (4 I/O, power and ground)
• Drag and drop programming from web browser
• Windows, Mac and Linux compatible
• Micro USB connector for programming and power
• Expansion port for I2C, SPI and UART
• Online project storage and sharing
• 1× CodeBug™
• 1× Micro USB Cable
• 1× Quick Start Guide
• Size: 140mm(h) x 60mm(w) x 30mm(d)
• Sold Singly
2017 catalogue page number: 228,1015 and 1026
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
Our standard delivery is 2 – 3 working day for any item in stock.
If you need it quicker, simply order before 4pm and select next day at the checkout.
Something not quite right?
Just let us know and we’ll do our best to rectify it for you. All products come with a standard warranty (extended on white goods) with most returns being free of charge.